[oletrucks] SB Chevy into a 55 2nd

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] SB Chevy into a 55 2nd
From: Erich Lucas <elucas@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 20:27:30 -0400
Hello,

        I am seriously contemplating a big winter project.  Taking out
my stock 235 and 3spd and putting in a 327 with a turbo 350 tranny.  I
am asking if anyone has done this swap and what all is invloved.  Here
are some of the things I know I have to get or do for this to work.
Probably a new radiator, driveshaft, of course the conversion
crossmembers for both the motor and the tranny, cut the floor for the
shifter.  The ole truck is VERY stock at this time.  Any input anyone
could give me would be appreciated.  Thanks in Advance.

Erich Lucas