RE: [oletrucks] My ole-truck... in a parade?

To: "'BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)'" <ryan_border@hp.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] My ole-truck... in a parade?
From: "Schorn, Tim" <SchornT@ci.fort-worth.tx.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:24:51 -0500
I don't think you should let something that visually striking come up on a
person's browser SO FAST!!! It knocked me out of my chair!! Next time use on
of those slow feed downloads that go a few lines at a time for the safety of
us guys who sit on a bar stool when reading this stuff!!

   Great job, Ryan!! Looks better than mine ever will (I promised my wife
that a long time ago!!)

         Tim '50 Chev dlx in Ft. Worth