Re: [oletrucks] '55 Gears

To: ole trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '55 Gears
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:26:19 -0400
Congrats on Druid! My '57 3100, (6 cyl, 3 on the tree), felt the same way yours
did. Had it up to 55 once. Even at 50, felt like pistons were gonna dimple the
hood. Parts are arriving, being scrounged, 327 V8 and 350 th will be installed
next week. Plus power steering. Power disc brakes (5 bolt front), different
rear (low 3's with 5 bolt wheels also) to come this winter. Keep rpm's down and
cruising speed/range up!

Ed in Mich
'57 3100