[oletrucks] TRUCK FOR SALE

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] TRUCK FOR SALE
From: squatch56@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 17:03:32 -0700 (PDT)
A guy up the street from me has his 59 Chevy, short Fleetside, small
window truck for sale.  It has a 6 cyl. and is fairly straight, but has
a bit of rust.  He is asking $1800 for it.

I am still available to draw your truck, and can now turn any of my
drawings into a T-shirt Iron-on.  The Iron-on's are not made on a
computer printer and look pretty good.  So whether it be your truck or a
drawing I've already done, I can do it.
I will have a list of truck drawings that are available shortly.

Rob Butler
Milwaukie, OR
56 Cameo
56 Chevy Panel