[oletrucks] Transmission ID

To: Old Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Transmission ID
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 22 Oct 2000 10:29:54 -0700
Anyone who can help me ID an "extra" transmission that came with my '54 Chevy
3100 (it was in the bed of the truck).  The guy I bought the truck from said is
would fit but I don't think that's the case.  Neighbors tell me it's got some
value.  It's a 3 speed tranny with electronic overdrive.  Numbers on it are as
follows (commas denote separate lines or locations:  GM 15, 3845122, D777, 4
RIOH-1, W.G. Div.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks,

Michael
'54 3100