Re: [oletrucks] '54 Chev "PepsiCola" delivery van model

To: "Oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '54 Chev "PepsiCola" delivery van model
From: Bob Fischer <bfischer@utm.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 12:03:38 -0700
Hi Mark, How goes your upgrade??
You can see the 54 you mention by going to
<http://www.nationaltvbargains.com> and clicking on the Nat'l Motor Museum
Mint icon on the left margin. You have to wade through a few pages (PT
Cruisers, VW bugs etc) but eventually get to the Pepsi truck you mention,
on the 3rd page. Click on the pictures to enlarge them.
The Nat'l Motor Museum Mint usually has  a flyer in the local (San Diego)
Sunday paper for one of their models. This past week was the 3 window deuce
coupe, and over a month ago they had the Texaco 53 3100 with plastic case
for $14.98 (+$4 S&H) I sent my order on the 19th of Sept but have not as of
yet received it.
You can go to a lot of major companies sites (Coca Cola, Pepsi, Mobil,
Chevron, Pennzoil, etc) and click on their merchandise or e-store to see
what they offer in the line of cars & trucks models. Something for a rainy
day no doubt:)
>A friend gave this info to me yesterday.  It's the first bullet nose model,
>I've seen.  Hope they follow with a pickup.
>
>'54 Chev "PepsiCola" delivery van model
>Diecast metal,  1/43 scale 4 1/2" long
>$9.95 + $4.00 S&H (no matter the number ordered)
>
>National Motor Museum
>Dept.PVTA-09471 Eversley Ave/.
>Norwalk, CT 06851-5844

"Nothin lasts forever except old Fords and a natural stone" - Willie Nelson

http://home.utm.net/bfischer
e-mail - bfischer@utm.net  or  robert.f.fischer.jr@syntegra.com