Re: [oletrucks] Ol'Truck Sighting

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Ol'Truck Sighting
From: Borrico50@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:16:21 EDT
Hey All,
Me and Shewho just got home from a trip Down East leaf peeping,
and while driving through Essex Mass. Shewho spotted a shop
named "The White Elephant" So of course we stopped, This place
had stuff inside and out she took the money and went in..... I stayed
outside starting on the alley side looking at books, armor, lobster pots,
tools I had no notion what they were for, across the front: cross
country skis, old radios, signs, sleds, electric fans, fire place tools,
wooden guttering and down spouts, lanterns, PVC pipe???, very old
very large canoe, coffin door and in the side yard a......... a cherry
1936-37 chevy delivery, didn't even ask.... It belongs right where it is
but I looked it over and fantasized about tooling around behind the wheel.
Another thing I noticed was a bunch of one tons with dump beds, we
have a few of these around here but nothing like what's in New England.
Will ya'll Yankees hep an Ole Okie figure why they are so popular?

Thomas Clawson
1959 3800
Keystone, Oklahoma