Re: [oletrucks] new Master Cyl under floor?

To: "Kevin" <kevmor96@excite.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] new Master Cyl under floor?
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 16:35:05 -0400
Kevin, just about any master cylinder will fit under the floor, in the
approximate original location; just don't plan on doing much through the
original access hole. A dual chamber M/C has a rectangular cover held on by
a bale. You pretty much have to get underneath the truck to get the top off.
Once off, you can use the hole to add fluid through a funnel.
Some day I will get around to cutting a new access hole and a cover to fit.
Meantime, there's not much need to check/add fluid very often, so it's not a
big deal.

Jack Halton
51 GMC 1/2 ton
Winter Park FL