Re: [oletrucks] Cab rust

To: Jim Cramer <jcramer1@epix.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cab rust
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:12:04 -0400
That seem is a trouble spot. I have seen otherwise nice paint jobs ruined by
re occurring rust there. I  separated that seem to do roof transplant. I had
a large sun roof I didn't want on my three window so I transplanted a 5
window top. I would not do it again, too much work. You can only access that
seem by removing all the inside metal. This means drilling out a bazzilion
spot welds.  A look at the factory assay manual is worth a thousand words.

Grant