Re: [oletrucks] New Auto

To: "Mark Holovka" <holovka@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Auto
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 10:12:29 -0800
Thanks for the info.  This bug goes into hibernation as soon as the snow
flies.  It's going to be his summer car, much like my truck is for me.  But
I have looked into the heating problem, more for the defrosters than the
heat, and what I've found is that I can get a small electric heater to keep
the window clear.  A must around here in the fall.  Wisconsin gets plenty
chilly in the morning before the snow flies.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"