[oletrucks] Re: Mr Forbes

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Mr Forbes
From: J Forbes <jforbes@primenet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 21:13:59 -0700
Hi, I'm still here...but not reading many of the messages
lately, due to oletruck interest temporarily declining...but I
need to get to work putting a couple engines together, so I
ought to get reading again.

As well as all the other maintenance I need to do!  My trucks
are suffering from a bit of neglect, the wipers and headlights
on the orange 59 need attention...

If you'all have any questions that you think I might be able to
answer, and I don't post an answer on the list, please FEEL FREE
to email me ANYTIME!

Jim Forbes
59s in AZ