Re: [oletrucks] long beds and quadrajets

To: bekett@uslink.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] long beds and quadrajets
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 20:48:43 PST
i just like my long bed. period.

on the Q-jet,. my hot air choke works perfectly, never sticks or anything
(knock on wood) .

and with the heater,. my original core did leak, i ran garden hose water
though it and it had several holes,. i took it to a very well know local
readiator shop, and they repaired it,. no more leaks,... BUT i have a chevy
355 (its been bored, obviously) and 70s-80s water pump, and a Be Cool
aluminum radiator and a 15 lbs. cap,.... will this be too much for my lil
old core? can i just neck down to smaller tube or put some other kind of
restriction in the feed line to reduce pressure?
thanks.

Brian M
Atwater, CA
'57 Chevy 3200