[oletrucks] 57 jet truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 57 jet truck
From: JWSuther1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:10:11 EST
Hello Gang - Anyone on the list seen the Les Shockley 57 Chevy Jet truck
show?  My brother in El Paso sent me a couple of pictures from the air show
there last weekend with the Chevy truck racing airplanes down the runway.
Looks like the truck won!  What's amazing is how much original stuff is still
on the truck such as the front and rear bumpers, grille and hood (with the
wind splits -- correct for a 57) even the tail lights.

Regards - John Sutherland - Greensboro, NC
59 Fleets & 55 2nd Step