Re: [oletrucks] 12v Bulbs

To: Oletrucks Board <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 12v Bulbs
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 21:48:03 -0600 (CST)
I believe the 1057 bulb is the 6 volt version of the two filament 1157 12
volt bulb used in most rear turn signals.  You should be able to get it at
any good auto parts or farm implement store.  I used them when I put tail
and brake lights on my old IH Farmall A tractor.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN