[oletrucks] Re: Oil Pump and S10 T5

To: Tom3600@webtv.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Oil Pump and S10 T5
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 15:07:55 -0500
Tom,
    As an after thought, you didn't mention what year you have. The rocker
oil supply on my '54 is through a tube in the lifter galley, but on the '58
to '62 engines the oil is supplied through the lifters. According to
Patrick's catalog if you use solid lifters they must have a recess or
chamfer in the middle or you will shut off oil supply to the rocker assay.
   Thanks for the feedback on the tech page. It's interesting to hear how
others make out and what parts they use. Yes, I am still using my T-5, drive
it all over, 24K now.

Grant