[oletrucks] Jacked part 2

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Jacked part 2
From: "Gage L. Thompson / Schulz" <Gagejohn@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 20:30:39 -0600
Well guys I'd like to thank all you guys who've offered to buy the brackets
etc for their 58 Impalas etc.

I just cut a deal with my next door neighbor.....he's gonna buy the brakets
I need for my truck and we're gonna use the ones I've got for his 55
Shoebox.

I didn't even think to ask him....because with the money he blows....I
figured he'd already have disc brakes.

So, I'm only down to trying to figure out what bearings and races I need to
get. Anyone have an idea?  Is it stock 70-77 Camaro outer and 70's Pinto -
Mustang Inner?  Sounds crazy!

Thanks again, I guess everything worked out....I would have felt alot better
if our buddy would have been part of the solution.

John Schulz
59 3100