Re: [oletrucks] Re: (oletrucks) Jacked by a list member!!!

To: <Pastorjon994@cs.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: (oletrucks) Jacked by a list member!!!
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 22:52:45 -0700
I got a trans from somebody on this list and it was exactly as he said
it was. The only bummer was it was for a 55/1 AD and I have an enclosed
driveline. I was thinking all AD ½ tons were inclosed. My fault
completely, because I didn't look into this close enough. I got a shirt
was was impressed with it a lot. I almost got some brake drums from
somebody on the Napco list and it paid off this time, I asked again what
the drums fit. Good thing I did, they were for a TF, not a an AD and at
a good price, too. Oh, well. Will I ever buy stuff from other members?
You bet. I might not have gotten what I needed, but I made 3 mores
friends.  It's a small risk I am willing to take. Hey, maybe something
bad happened to that dude. I sure hope not.