[oletrucks] Houston Oletruckers: Do you know Billy in Pasadena?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Houston Oletruckers: Do you know Billy in Pasadena?
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:37:21 -0600
There is a guy in Pasadena TX named Billy that has
been involved in old GM trucks as both a user and
parts seller for a long time.  I've talked to him
once or twice, but can't remember his last name.

Do any of you Houston area Oletruckers know his
last name (or better yet his phone number)?  I am
planning to do some work to the front end of my
GMC this weekend and I forgot to order new U-bolts
for the axle when I ordered the rest of the parts.
I can get them from any of the mail-order places,
but not by this weekend.  I'm hoping that Billy
will have them.