[oletrucks] New '57 Chevy Ertl stake truck at Lowe's Hardware - $80 !!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] New '57 Chevy Ertl stake truck at Lowe's Hardware - $80 !!
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 09:01:12 EST
  I was at Lowe's building supplies last nite, getting some small wood trim
and repair items, and walked by the tool area and noticed a display with a
'57 2-ton? flatbed truck with a knife sticking in it....It has a CaseXX knife
in a box on the bed, I assume the knife is a nicely made one. The price was
nice, too! $79.99 on the display! Yeesh! No thanks, I'll pass on collecting
that one. Truck was a nice blue color, looked sharp ( pun intended! ) Anyway,
if any of you "gotta-have-one-of-everything" types are interested, you can go
visit Lowe's and pick one up, while telling your Significant Other that
you're really out to pick up some supplies for the Honey-do's. LOL. Have a
good weekend, what's left of it,

Jerry Casper
sliderless glass '55 Suburban