Re: [oletrucks] TF bearings and races

To: Gagejohn@ix.netcom.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF bearings and races
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 11:57:26 PST
i cant tell you exactally what part numbers or years they are,. but the
outer bearing and race is a stock camaro part, and the inner bearing and
race is a 70s ford pinto or Mustang II part. atleast those are what came in
my disc brake kit from Pickups Northwest,.. and are whats on my truck right
now, had them on for almost 6 months, no troubles yet. even tho my truck is
a 3/4 ton loooong bed.

Brian M
'57 Chevy 3200
'55 Chevy 6400 (comming soon, very soon)
'00 Dodge Neon