Re: [oletrucks] Rochester Bs

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Rochester Bs
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 21:49:23 -0600
I don't know what a Rochester B is. I have a carb I took off my '59 (not
sure where it came from). It's a GM 2 JET Rochester with manual choke. This
carb is in good shape and was running fine when I took it off a few years
ago. (got the hotrod bug for the 283).

Claude
1959 Apache Fleetside
http://www.dashlink.com/~rameyfam