Re: [oletrucks] Fw: compressing springs

To: Jack Halton <safesix@earthlink.net>, oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: compressing springs
From: bill h <boxerbull@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:54:18 -0800 (PST)
according if you can depress the springs at all with
the compressor you have get it as far as you can and
put a chain thru the spring and release the compressor
and go as far as you can again with it to catch the
coils and keep compressing until you can't any more.

If that isn't feasible, disconnect the lower arm and
place a floor jack underneath place the spring in and
raise the a arm letting the weight of the motor
compress the spring.  Know that this is dangerous and
that extreme care should be taken while attempting it.
 It will work.