[oletrucks] Dual Intake and Carbs

To: Old Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Dual Intake and Carbs
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 15 Nov 2000 09:01:01 -0800
Hello Group,

I'm looking for a period dual intake and at least one more Rochester Carb
unless someone wants to talk me out of that set up.  I've now got my engine
back which is bored 60 0ver with high performance pistons and rings, 20/20
crank and performance cam.  Also, I personally ported and polished the head and
saved a grand doing it myself though probably somewhat of a rookie job, I
didn't "damage" the head in the process.  I'm almost ready to post a couple of
photos for you/my enjoyment but woudl like to split the manifold first.
Anybody have any parts/leads

By the way, thank you to all of you who responded re: putting in a new wiring
harness.  Will plan on doing that this weekend...still a little apprehensive
but at least willing to make it happen.

Michael
'54 Chevy 3100