Re: [oletrucks] speedometer noise

To: Oletrucks Board <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] speedometer noise
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:38:57 -0600 (CST)
It's really just a clear grease.  Even a good coating of bearing grease as
the cable is pushed  into the sheath  will help.  It will be much easier to
get the cable in and out if you unhook the sheath, pull it out, and lay it
across the radiator support so you get a straighter shot at the cable.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN