RE: [oletrucks] best battery trickle charger?

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] best battery trickle charger?
From: "Kevin D. Pennell" <oletwuk@fastrus.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 15:21:59 -0500
FWIW,

  One of my distributors told me about a new "Yuasa" Battery Tender
yesterday.  It's very compact, and has LED's for 3 levels of operation.
1-Tend, 2-Light Charge, 3-Heavier Charge.  It's supposed to recognize what
your battery wants and supply as needed.  Has leads that permanently attach
to the battery posts, then you just plug in the tender as necessary.
Sounded pretty good, and I happen to need one also so I ordered one. Should
cost about 35.00.  It'll be delivered Monday or Tuesday.  I'll let you know
how it does.

Kevin P.
'59 Apache 38/NAPCO
http://www.stovebolt.com/napco