[oletrucks] unknown markings

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] unknown markings
From: "John Howard" <jdhoward@vianet.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 18:05:52 -0600
While looking at the front of my 53-5 window a couple of weeks, ago I sited
what I would call an unusual marking. On the pass. side from the headlite
rim towards the upper part of the grill there is a seam that runs across
from
headlite to grill. Around 2 or 3:oo oclock,  But checking the drivers side
there is none.There has been no body work done on either fender, although
looking at the bottom on the front fenders, one looks a little wider. I was
told that many 52 and 53  chevy and Gmc's have these seams either on left or
right fender,does any one know  anything about this seam .

                                                        thank you in
advance...