[oletrucks] Door hinge repair on '58

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Door hinge repair on '58
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:50:25 -0600
Seems the PO did a little repair on the driver's side door that will someday
need to be redone.  At the bottom of the door on the '58, where the hinge
bolts onto the door, the part that the bolts fasten to is pretty much gone,
so the hinge has been welded to the door.

Question:  Is there a replacement panel that can be welded to the door?
What is it called, and where can I find it?  The catalogs that I have don't
seem to carry this, and I'm sure I've seen it before.

Thanks!

Smokey Culver, League City, Texas
'50 3600 5-window (mine)
'58 Apache (hers)