Re: [oletrucks] Resin 1/25th GMC model parts...

To: cen36932@centuryinter.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Resin 1/25th GMC model parts...
From: Rroslowski@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 14:57:17 EST
Ed,

Thanks for the site suggestions.. I will try my best to get to them over the
next couple of days.  I took your suggestion and bought the December issue of
 Scale Auto Enthusiast.  What excellent timing (because of the Chevy Trucks
edition).  It outlines 8 generations of Chevy (and the few GMC) models that
have been mass produced to date.  Then on page 52 is a picture of a converted
1955 Chevy Cameo -- it was made into a 1955 GMC Suburban Carrier using what
looks like the resin kit I'm looking for.  What luck!  Thanks again for your
assistance.

Roger Roslowski
Rroslowski@aol.com
Lawrenceville, New Jersey