[oletrucks] Hieght of axle to the ground

To: "OleTruck list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Hieght of axle to the ground
From: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 13:01:09 -0800
Hi all, I was wondering what other trucks clearence is. I have 10-1/2" on
the front to the bottom of the axle, and 9" to the bottom of the pumpkin and
14" to the bottom of the rear axle. I am running 17x7.50 8lug.
      On a different subject, I have been looking at a 5 window gmc 8 lug
pickup for at least the past ten yrs that has never moved. And to my
amazement this morning it was gone. If it returns I am going to find out how
much he wants. It looked perfect from 100', minor surface rust and stock.

Eric Johnson
Vista,Ca (San Diego)
48'Carryall w/56'GMC 270
49'Carryall w/Rust