Re: [oletrucks] "Rare" fender side skirts

To: "S. Livingston" <jslsb@uswest.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] "Rare" fender side skirts
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 01:41:41 -0600
I've seen skirts on a few trucks b4, but never with a crease in them (looks
like a crease in the pic, anyway).  I don't know if that was just a slight
difference for the 54-55 1st trucks (like the flat top bed side walls & the
fender tracing creases on the bed sidewalls are).  Also, don't know if GM
made any of these; someone with an accessories book might know (or a long
look through the original GM parts books).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com
Denton, TX