Re: [oletrucks] a new fluid problem - gas leek

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] a new fluid problem - gas leek
From: "Doug Pewterbaugh" <dpewter@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:31:52 -0600
There is a cork gasket (originally) under the fuel pump glass bowl.  Mine
leaked too & I found that the cork had dried to a crisp.  Try replacing it
with a hard neoprene gasket.  Clean the mating faces on both the bowl & the
pump bowl face before putting in any new gasket (a lot of old cork chunks
will remain behind).

Regards,
Doug Pewterbaugh
dpewter@msn.com