Re: [oletrucks] In defense of the farmer

To: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] In defense of the farmer
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2000 20:00:54 -0800
Just slightly Pissed?  I missed something over the past few days and I'm
just trying to figure out why everyone is bitching.  I've enjoyed the list
chat, some good and some not, but lately it's gotten really personal.  I'm
not a rich kid, hell I'm closer to being poor than Middle Class, but I love
my old truck.  I don't use binder twine, but I do know how it is used on the
farm, and I do do most of the work on my truck myself.  So this list and
it's advice have helped me out over the past year or so.  But you guys have
all got to go get a beer and cool down a bit.  I'm beginning to understand
why some have left.  Lets just cut the "Shit" and stop all the finger
pointing and name calling.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"