Re: [oletrucks] In defense of ENOUGH

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] In defense of ENOUGH
From: soundex@eden.com (craig k)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 16:48:28 -0600
This topic has gone on long enough, gang. Next stop is List Meltdown, with
people leaving  and bad feelings all around, sometimes resulting in the
death of the List. Happens on other Lists, could happen here.
My VW Lists and this List have both driven off the most knowledgeable
member (both named Bob, by coincydink) with sh*t like this, to all of our
detriment. One of my VW lists now has to have a full-time moderator who
simply removes posts when they get too vicious, and removes people entirely
for getting personal. We really don't want to put Miq in that position.

This is about trucks. If you can't handle that, leave. If you can't handle
the fact that some people don't agree with you and your opinions, leave. If
you can't allow people to have their own opinions without getting indignant
and mealy-mouthed, leave. If your skin is too thin to take statements with
a grain of salt and jump in with fangs bared, LEAVE.

The rest of us are here to keep our trucks running, we'd really like to get

craig
caretaker of
stephanie's 50 3104 216 5-window deluxe