[oletrucks] cowl pictures

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] cowl pictures
From: "Jim Nordwall" <jnord@fgi.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 23:51:07 -0600
I am currently replacing the cowls in front of the doors.  The PO had left
out a lot of thing the last time this truck was worked on (customized ?).
The truck was also in wreck and there was damage to the passenger side. I
have looked at many different sites, but have not found any pictures of how
these pieces look with the fenders removed.  I really don't care about
making the truck perfectly original, but I do want  it to look like a 50
Chevy.  If any one has any pictures of that area with the fenders removed, I
would appreciate seeing them.

Jim Nordwall
1950 3100
Jacksonville, Il