[oletrucks] The fun is gone!

To: "ole trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] The fun is gone!
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:24:55 -0800
I found this list and enjoyed the friendships that I've built here but this
thread about the binder twine has just sent me over the edge!  I logged on
this morning and had over 70 emails, most about the farmers, and I'm just
sick of the Bitching!  I own my truck because it brings back memories of my
favorite part of my childhood and my favorite uncle, now past on.  I joined
the list to help me fix problems that I might run into as I brought it back
to original form.  I'm so sick of hearing the attacks and put downs that I'm
about to request my name be dropped.  PLEASE stop the personal attacks on
individuals or groups of people and lets just enjoy our hobbies and
memories.  I don't want to have to leave the list.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore" (Rather blue at this time!)