[oletrucks] Download free anti virus software

To: "OLD-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Download free anti virus software
From: "Don Slaney" <ppm@dlcwest.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:02:50 -0600
I may be wrong to post this here, but I have used this program free for over
a year and I don't even receive these infected emails that are being
mentioned. They are deleted before they are even displayed. Hope this is of
some help to some of you all....

Regards,
Don.

 http://www.ealaddin.com/esafe/desktop/index.asp

[demime removed a uuencoded section named Download which was 6 lines]