[oletrucks] Color Prints

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Color Prints
From: squatch56@webtv.net
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 20:21:16 -0800 (PST)
I now have 2 full color, limited edition (250) prints ready to go. One
is an exaggerated brown 55 Chevy stepside burning the tires and pulling
a wheelie, and the other is a regular cartoon- orange 50 Chevy Panel.
I'm selling them for $27 each-shipping included.  If any one is
interested,send ma an Email for more details.  I also have a catalog
available of my T shirt Iron-on transfers of Chevy and GMC trucks.

Rob Butler
Milwaukie OR
56 Chevy Cameo
56 Chevy Panel