Re: [oletrucks] Desparate Attempt: Hoping to Clear This Up

To: mm@service-quality.com, j.eric1@worldnet.att.net, dbr@powerweb.net,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Desparate Attempt: Hoping to Clear This Up
From: L1Chevy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:12:40 EST
In a message dated 12/5/00 10:57:49 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mm@service-quality.com writes:

<< Don't you realize that in the end, it all goes back in the box...all the
toys, all the mone!
 y, even your body. >>

  Now, wait a darn minute......are you even hinting that I wont be able to
take my '51 3100 with me? I thought.......well, never mind...

Hey, on the subject of vehicles.....I'm wanting to recondition the steering
whel on my 52 Hardtop...is there a rattle can paint that will hold up? I'm
wondering about the urethane paints, used by modelers...I've used it and it
seems VERY durable...I know the real answer is to paint it when I paint the
car with a 2 part paint, but I'd love to have a Saturday project, if I can
find a good paint...thanks!!!!

   Dave Koon
   '51 3100