Re: [oletrucks] Steering wheel repair products

To: "Rob Lowe" <rllowe@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering wheel repair products
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:59:06 -0500
Rob, I had previously checked into Eastwood's steering wheel repair kit.
However, at $35 I felt it was a little pricey.  I ended up using JB
Weld....and had about $5 in the restoration (without the paint).  I like
Eastwood very much, but some of their stuff is a little on the expensive
side.   Thanks for the link.
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC
tcape@weblnk.net