[oletrucks] Re: Save the List

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Save the List
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 22:36:07 -0600
Kent - go for it. We will all help as much as we can.

There are a couple of guys in Calgary who might be useful for you to
contact: Gordon Wilhelm <gvwilhelm@home.com> who also has a '51 GMC and
Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com> who has a '49 Chevy.

Dave Q.
Neuhorst, SK, Canada (just north of Saskatoon)
'52 Chevy 1314 (among others)