[oletrucks] Sandblasting, painting and rebuilding services

To: <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>, <49-54chevs@egroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Sandblasting, painting and rebuilding services
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 20:58:46 -0600
If there is anyone in the Chicago area that needs parts sandblasted (smaller
than 16" rim, and less than 27" long)  drop me a line.  I have been
sandblasting for quite a few years for friends in the area here and would be
glad to help out someone else on the list.  Price depends on the part, but I
am much, much cheaper than commercial places.  I also have an area setup to
paint parts, you supply the paint and part(s).   I also rebuild starters,
generators, heaters and other misc mechanical parts.

I usually do this on weekends, but if the job is not too much I can turn out
some parts during the week.

Please feel free to email me if interested.

Jon 50 3104
Chicago burbs