Re: [oletrucks] '50 Half Ton Brake Repair

To: "Chuck" <birdman@flinet.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] '50 Half Ton Brake Repair
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 07:01:59 -0600
Chuck,

I believe the clips you are talking about are the "C" clips.  They can be
purchased locally.  The large one I believe is 5/8".  The best thing to do
is go to your local FLAPS with the old broken ones and match them up.  My
local FLAPS guy always enjoys checking out parts for me.  Hell I should just
work there.  I check the books whenever I am there.  The kid behind the
counter is amazed that trucks this old still have parts listed in their
books.  He is now thinking of buying an ole vehicle.

Jon 50 3100
Chicago burbs