[oletrucks] Chevy truck manual on CD ROM

To: <old-chevy-truck@egroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy truck manual on CD ROM
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 07:14:54 -0600
Sorry for the repeat message, picked up a virus that wiped out my saved emails
from this list and had to reinstall Outlook express.

Someone emailed me interested in the Cars and Parts CD ROM version of the
1948-1952 Chevy truck shop manual on CD ROM.  This is the original version of
the shop manual with searchable indexes in Microsoft MDE format (Access 97).
It also contains Entertainment news, Headlines, News of the year and Sports
headlines.  Retail is $49.95.

  If anyone is still interested it is $35, free shipping.

Jon 50 3104
Chicago burbs