[oletrucks] AD Splash/Mud Guard

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Splash/Mud Guard
From: "Wade Benton" <wbenton@maclay.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:31:08 -0500
I am doing a frame up on my 49 and have taken the the truck all the down
to frame and have sent it to the sandblaster.  In disassembly I
discovered that the splash guard behind the grill and below the radiator
was rusted and tore up almost beyond fixing.  This piece is important
Because the radiator support bars screw into it.  I was wondering were I
can find one of these.  I have not seen one in any of my parts catalogs.
What are some good sites for used parts sale because I'm having trouble
finding one?  I think I've seen one at Bitchn' but I dont think it would
workk for a stock application.  Any info would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Wade Benton
1949 3100