Re: [oletrucks] truck bed

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] truck bed
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:29:32 -0600
Woods,

     If I could find bed for my 3600 in good shape for only $50 I would be
thrilled.  Look at the price of replacement panels in any of the catalogs
and you will agree.  I don't think that you took advantage of the guy if he
was happy to get rid of it, but I think you got a good deal.  Now I admit
that those disgusting people who are able to buy whole trucks that are
running for only $50 or $100 got a better deal, but that is another story.

BobK
51 3100 5-window (project)
54 3600 'now topless' (doner - the corner windows are going to NW Arkansas
for my dad)
99 Sportster
Arnaudville, LA

                    "Woods E. Houghton"

                    <woodecindy@caverns.        To:     "old truck list"

                    com>                        <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

                    Sent by:                    cc:

                    owner-oletrucks@auto        Subject:     [oletrucks] truck
bed
                    x.team.net

                    12/13/00 08:47 AM

                    Please respond to

                    "Woods E. Houghton"

I was on another farm yesterday and found a AD truck bed with tail gate in
fair to good condition,  no boards of course slight damage to left fender
bent
under from when they took it off the truck and good tail gate.  I bought it
for $50.00 felt stupid because I think he would have given it to me if I
would
haul it off. Any way is that a good price or I am really  stupid.  Did feel
right taking advantage of the guy.  He has about three more out there and
lots
of tailgates.