Re: [oletrucks] moving

To: "Guy Francis" <guyf@waterford.org>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] moving
From: "W&D" <haist@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 17:47:44 -0800
Hey Guy,
Looks like you're moving up in the world!  Was that photo taken as you were
leaving the old neighborhood or arriving at the new one.  I imagine the old
neighbors were sad to see you leave! The new neighbors might be a little
worried until they learn to know and appreciate the historical significance
of such vintage iron, of course. ;-)

I like the tool box strapped on the running board.  Mind if I copy this for
my Art Deco web site?

<><
Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA