RE: [oletrucks] Wiper arms

To: "'Jeff B'" <jeffreymb@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Wiper arms
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:29:47 -0600
Maybe the PO chopped the top.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff B [mailto:jeffreymb@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2000 9:13 AM
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Wiper arms

I'm not much of a contributor to the list since I'm rather new with these
trucks, but I've enjoyed all the information that has passed by.  When I
find something useful I do my best to absorb it.  Anyway, I have a question,

which to some may seem silly.....I have a '54 3100 and I was wondering how
long a wiper arm should be?  The reason I ask is because I was finally
getting around to installing the wipers (truck didn't come with them from
the PO) and found that during the blade's travel, it was hitting the top of
the windshield.  Seems that the wiper arm is too long.

Thanks,

Jeff

'54 3100 5 window