RE: [oletrucks] This is for trucks. To Talk snow, go to the

To: "'Jon Elerath'" <jelerath@home.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] This is for trucks. To Talk snow, go to the
From: "Willard, Andrew" <andrew.willard@experian.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:44:24 -0800
Here we go again...

We need to relax a llttle.  If you don't like the topic, hit the delete key.
If the weather had caused me to tip my truck on its side and I somehow
managed to not scratch it, I would have shared with all my fellow truckers
on the list.  Now I know that when my trucks done, I'll be able to drive our
mountain roads a little faster with the knowledge that if she tips, when I
put her back on her wheels, she'll be okay.  :-)

By the way, I think we got all the way down to the high 40's last night and
are expecting 80's this weekend.  Great cruising weather, but doesn't feel
very Christmassy if you know what I mean.

Andy Willard
Tustin, CA

89 S-10 driver
53 Panel project