[oletrucks] Let It Snow!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Let It Snow!
From: Mushgilday@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 19:15:49 EST
      ......."  OHHHH..the weather outside is frightful,

                         but the fire is so delightful;

                                   And since we've no place to go,

                        LET IT SNOW>>LET IT SNOW>>LET IT SNOW! "

              ......It doesn't show signs of stopping,

                            and I've brought some corn for popping;

                                       The lights are turned way down low,

                       LET IT SNOW>>LET IT SNOW>>LET IT SNOW!!!!! "

            Hey oletruckers...Happy Holidays!!