Re: [oletrucks] connectivity

To: "oltrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] connectivity
From: "R Welch" <rwelch@ionet.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 12:25:05 -0600
My 56 TF never has a low bat problem with my cutoff switch and it has set
for several months w/o being run.  My switch is on the positive lead.  There
seems to be some controversy as to whether it should be wired into the pos
or neg lead.  If it is on the neg lead I think you can still get some loss
through an older wiring harness.  -Bob